Wednesday 16 February 2011 12:35
★Ultraman★

Bonjour!!(你好)it's language of French.Xixi *^^*

After Spm,my life is suck...like hell...Oh no,everyday keep do the same things...sleep...eat...sit...online...keep doing this kind of suck things.OMG!!!

I hope to get a job,everytime i ask my daddy about this,he only replied "help me to work"...What The...help him??The job i work for him just twice a week??No job la then.

One day,I saw my fatty was watching drama...He watch Ultraman!!!I was very suspected how nice the drama was???He can watch the Ultraman  from early in the morning until night...So,i try to watch it with him...


Oppps,it's kinda nice...Hahaha indulge with it??Yes,i think i am.

This is the family of Ultraman...This is just some part of it...
Sorry that I still cannot recognize all of them.

I just know the upper parts are their parents.Alright,the left one is papa,and the right one is mama.

The lowest parts are Diga,Daina and Daiya...My fatty tell me that they are brothers.They can change their clothes color...red into blue...
*sorry if i type wrong their names,ultraman fans.


See,my desktop.I put the pic of Ultraman as the background.Nice??It's pink color,suit for girls...

Okie okie,stop talking about Ultraman,turn into another topic.Last Friday,I had my movie day with my sista.We wanna to watch "Great Day",however the time was not match...sad and disappointed.:(

Finally,we watch "Alls Well Ends Well 2011"(最強喜事)


 Umm...Not very nice...Not very Funny...Not really got the CNY feeling...Erhhhh...


 Liu Jia Ling try to become a young model.Wow,she is really beautiful...

I like Zhenzi Dan in the movie.He show his MAKE UP KUNGFU!Amazing~Just piak piak piak piak piak on the women face,they are really enjoying...Hahahahaha.

Rating Star : ★★★☆☆

When can I watch "Great Day"? :(

Opps...Fatty,when you wanna start your Ultraman time again???Can't wait for it liao!!


Ummm,less girls like Ultraman,right??I am the special one...lol *kidding






The Blogger ♥





Konnichiwa!!Im Vivi...

Birthday:20 Dec 1993
Country:Malaysia
Language:Mandarin,English
Fb: http://facebook.com/viibaby http://facebook.com/vivicharice
Love Peace♥

Vivi Charice

创建你的Facebook电子名片

Babayy ♥

ashley
bryan
charlene
chuckei
ebabe
eewaka
jeisley
kmaey
mengwah
miyuki
reese
sookyan
terry
vincent
yangyang


Recent ♥



Previous Read ♥

By Month
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012


Visitor Counter♥

Today's Visitors


Total Visitors From 08/12/2010





This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.